- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- On the occasion of certain services -performances, courses, other- provided by Our Company, information more information may be required (professional, educational, background, other) in order to secure adequacy and quality of services provided to you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide your data via a contact form or a subscribe newsletter form.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- By email responding to call for collaboration, claiming special offers, applying for and/or inquiring any form of information on and/or documentation of previous, current, future projects.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with information and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at secure servers that host our website https://christospolymenakos.com
If you leave a comment on our site, we save your name, email address and site to cookies. These are for your convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to the site, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. The cookie does not contain personal information and will be deleted as soon as you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create various cookies to store your login information and display options. Input cookies last for two days and on-screen cookie cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your connection will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve the comments that follow, instead of keeping them in line.
- For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data they enter in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except to be able to change their username). The administrators of this site may also view and edit this information.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.